Neighboring the Veracruz Church, this 7-story corner building was the headquarters of the Colombian Insurance Company, founded in 1874, as can be read on the sign that still remains on its characteristic curved edge. Its double-height commercial plinth is covered in marble, and it covers passers-by in search of shade or female company with a generous canopy. From this thin concrete plate upwards, the building changes its materiality on the façade, passing to a Bogota stone veneer that covers all the walls and the protruding fins, marking the vertical bodies where very simple rectangular windows with swing wings are located. glazed in boxes. Above Carabobo, on the far right we find the access to the building, accentuated on the façade with a higher attic wall, crowned by a sculpted medallion.