The Colombian Film Commission is a project of Proimágenes Colombia, supported by the National Government, that promotes the country as a destination for audiovisual production.
Here you will find a directory of locations, companies, and professionals in the audiovisual sector. You will also find information about the tax and financial incentives offered to the film industry and the processes and permits required to shoot in Colombia.
¿What is the Colombian Film Commission?
- Guide and inform producers about the 40% – 20% incentive, incentive regulated by Law No. 1556.
- Advise producers and directors on Colombian legislation for audiovisual productions.
- Provide a bridge of contact with the various companies, producers, institutions, and national and regional authorities.
- Facilitate filming authorizations within Colombia granted by the Film Directorate of the Ministry of Culture, courtesy visas for the cast and crew, and other permits from Colombian authorities.
- Create packages with photographs of national locations that meet the needs of the project.
- Organize site visits and support the scouting process in Colombia.