Resolution No. 0733 of 2021 (April 8, 2021) of the Ministry of Defense encourages all state entities to provide the support required by the cultural sector in the use of locations and elements for audiovisual production. To this end, the Audiovisual Technical Committee of the Defense Sector is created, through Directive No. 08 of 2021. This Committee has the objective of reviewing, analyzing, and evaluating the proposals for national and international audiovisual productions that require the support of Law Enforcement.
In order for the project to be evaluated by the Audiovisual Technical Committee of the Defense Sector to obtain the support from Law Enforcement, you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org attaching the following documentation:
1. If your project is a film (feature film or short film) you must attach the document issued by the Ministry of Culture. This process is free.
If your project is an audiovisual format other than a film (feature film or short film) you must attach the FAVORABLE CONCEPT document issued by the Film Commission of Proimágenes Colombia. The cost of this application is 1 SMMLV*.
2. Basic information of the applicant: company name, Tax Identification Number – NIT, email, address (department, city, and country of residence), landline and cell phone number, certificate of existence and legal representation or equivalent document for foreign legal persons.
3. Production details: synopsis, type, format and genre of the audiovisual production, broadcast platform, start and end date of filming, probable release date and total investment of the production, specifying the investment in Colombia.
*Colombian current legal monthly minimun wage
4. Requirements for Law Enforcement: specifications related to the quantity and quality of the infrastructure, equipment, quartermaster, personnel, or necessary advice requirements.
5. Production script: complete and approved by the production company, specifying the scenes related to the participation of Law Enforcement.
6. Leader or person in charge of the audiovisual project: this person will be the permanent point of contact with the Ministry of National Defense. Full name, identification document, position, landline or cell phone, email must be reported.
For more information please download the annex PERMANENT DIRECTIVE NO. 08 OF 2021 OF THE MINISTRY OF DEFENSE.
To start the procedure of the Favorable Concept through Proimágenes Film Commission, first download and read the REQUEST FOR THE FAVORABLE CONCEPT FROM PROIMÁGENES FILM COMMISSION.
After reading the instructions, please upload your documents to the following link.